YBhg. Datuk Rostam Affendi bin Dato’ Salleh
YBhg. Dato’ Prof. Ir. Dr. Mohd Saleh Jaafar
Client Charter for Patent Application
- To issue Certificate of Filing 3 days from date of receipt of application
- To issue Certificate of Grant of Patent 1 month 3 weeks from the date of filing of request for Expedited Examination (FORM 5I) and only applies to application without any objection
- To issue the Certificate of Grant of Patent/Utility Innovation 26 months from the date of filing of application for Ordinary Examination.
Client Charter for Trade Mark Application
- To issue the Certificate of Registration 6 months 3 weeks from the date of filing of application for Expedited Examination
- To issue the Certificate of Registration of Trademark 12 months from the date of filing for Ordinary Application.
Note : In order to secure registration according to time line proposed by the Registrar, request for advertisement of application has to be made within 1 month from Registrar’s notice of acceptance and/or request for approval for Expedited Examination has to be made within 1 month from the date of application
Client Charter for Industrial Design Application
- Issuance of certificate of Industrial Designs within 8 months from the acceptance of completed application form, documentation and prescribed fees.
- Issuance of extension registration certificate within 14 days from the date of receiving completed documentation and prescribed filing fees.
- Issuance of a notice of change of name or address and assignment or transmission 7 days from the date of receiving filing fees and documentation
Client Charter for Geographical Indications Application
- Issuance of certificate of Geographical Indications within 8 months from the acceptance of completed application form, documentation and prescribed fees.
- Certificate of Renewal will be issued within 14 days from the date of application for renewal.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (CIO)
|Name||Mrs. Fatimah Rohada binti Dahalan|
|fatimahrohada @ myipo.gov.my|