EXAMINATION FOR PATENT AGENTS
REGULATION 45D, PATENTS REGULATIONS 1986
- The Board of Examiners of Patent Agents, Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia will be conducting Patent Agent Examination (Repeat Paper) on 22 – 26 May 2017.
- The examination is open for candidates who has sat for and failed to pass any or all of the subjects in previous examination.
- New candidates are not allowed to apply for this examination.
- Patent Agents Examination Course is not provided for this examination.
- Registration can be made by filing Form 18B (Application to Re-Sit Examination) either manually with a fee RM140.00 or via online (e-filing) with a fee RM130.00. A further fee of RM140.00 (manual) or RM130.00 (e-filing) is levied for each registered subject.
- Applications should be submitted before or by 15 May 2017 to:
The Board of Examiners of Patent Agents
Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO)
Unit 1-7, Ground Floor
Menara UOA Bangsar
No 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Enquiries forwarded to:
Pn. Yusliza Yusuf at 03-22998833 or email: email@example.com
En. Faiz Mustafa at 03-22998837 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org