- TISC programmes provides Host Institutions with access to Technological Information, high quality technology information and related services, helping them to exploit their innovative potential and to create, protect, and manage their intellectual property (IP) rights.
- The end-state vision of TISC is to fully-integrated technological information to eliminate the repetition of existing researches and technologies. Through TISC initiative, it will also spot the technology gaps in the maze of patent information so that research resources could be optimally used for filing these gaps.
- MyIPO will act as the focal point between WIPO and TISC host institutions in coordinating activities of the national TISC networks.
SERVICES OFFERED BY TISC MAY INCLUDE:
- Access to online patent and non-patent (scientific and technical) resources and IP-related publications;
- Assistance in searching and retrieving technology information;
- Training in database search;
- On-demand searches (novelty, state-of-the-art and infringement);
- Monitoring technology and competitors;
- Basic information on industrial property laws, management and strategy, and technology commercialization and marketing.
GROW WITH TISC MALAYSIA
|9 October 2015||30 November 2015||21 March 2016|
|Establishment of TISC programme in Malaysia||TISC programme being selected as one of the Key Performance Index (KPI) for Public Service Transformation Programme 2016||Establishment of the first batch of TISC netwok in Malaysia:
•University of Malaya (UM)
•National University of Malaysia (UKM)
•University of Science, Malaysia (USM)
•Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
•Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM)
•National Defence University of Malaysia (UPNM)
•TATI University College (TATiUC)
•Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
HOST INSTITUTIONS NETWORK IN MALAYSIA
- University of Malaya (UM)
- National University of Malaysia (UKM)
- University of Science, Malaysia (USM)
- University Putra Malaysia
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM)
- National Defence University of Malaysia (UPNM)
- TATI University College (TATiUC)
- Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
- Politeknik Sultan Azlan Shah, Behrang
- Politeknik Ungku Omar, Ipoh
- Politeknik Kuching, Sarawak
BECOME TISC HOST INSTITUTIONS
Institutions interested in hosting TISCs shall contact us at 03-2299 8570/8809 or email@example.com.
Possible TISC host institutions include:
- Universities and Academic Institutions
- Research Centers
- Other public institutions of similar type