FILING INDUSTRIAL DESIGN MANUALLY
Matters of Proceedings
|(a) Application for a single design||ID 1||ID 1|
|(b) Application for each additional design specified|
|(c) Publication for each view of the representation contained in the application||ID Representation|
|(d) Statement Justifying Applicant’s Right||SJAR|
|(e) Example of Statement of Novelty||
Example of Statement of Novelty
|(f) ID Guidelines Booklet||ID Guideline Booklet|
|(g) Example of Acceptable Caption||Acceptable Caption|
FILING INDUSTRIAL DESIGN VIA ONLINE
IP Online Portal provides filing of new Industrial Designs application, which consists of ID Form 1 to ID Form 14. Other related & supporting documents can be uploaded as attachments during the filing process.
Preparation before getting started:
- Prepare all documents in digital format (GIF, TIFF, PDF or DOC).
- Please ensure that your Industrial Designs representation is in GIF format with a size of not more than 100KB and 120×90 pixels.
- Prepare your Statutory Declaration in scanned format e.g. TIFF or PDF.
- Please ensure that your attachments are in these formats: DOC, PDF and TIF
- Prepare your long List of Goods in a DOC file to be uploaded to IP Online Portal
- Get your own Digital ID from this link
- Install your digital ID into your PC or save it to your secondary storage device e.g. thumb drive
- Digital ID must be attached to your application.
- Proceed with the payment. Check the fees in Pricing Scheme table.
- Print your Confirmation page upon successful filing.